Hi there, my name is Alex and I am just a country girl that is crazy about horses! My first horse was bought by my parents when I was 10, just because I got really excited about the idea of owning a horse.
After my first time riding it, I was hooked and my parents took me riding very often as a kid on lots of activities that I grew to enjoy. In some ways, I even think my hair is long and flowing like a horse’s mane.
On this site, I share my thoughts on everything horse-related. With a range of topics relating from –
- Horse Behaviour and Training
- Horse Diet and Nutrition
- Care following Surgery
- Grooming, nail trimming, ear cleaning, etc.
- Horse riding Tips and Guides
It goes without saying that I love horses, and I hope to be able to share my passion for horses with you.
All in all, I want this site to be a place you can trust and that is not rigged by brands. So you can use the information you get from here to make the best decisions for yourself when it comes to safe horse riding.
What’s In It For You?
So why should you read Horseriding HQ? One of the main reasons that you would want to check out this site is that you want to dramatically improve your horse riding experience in a safe manner.
If you resonate with the following statements, you will enjoy the content you find on this site:
- You want to learn about horse riding locations close to you.
- You want to feel comfortable and safe, each time you get on a horse.
- You want horse riding advice based on experience and not commercial sales pages.
- You are environmentally conscious and want to give your children a shot at having the same experiences you are having by protecting nature.